Another detox dish! I forgot how wonderfully creative my cooking can get when I have to navigate a thin line of options. This dish takes all of 10 minutes to whip up. Serves 2 for a detox or 4 if you pair it with a salad and a crusty loaf of bread.
- Butternut squash cut in ribbons
- Kale – strip the stem and rough chop the leaves
- Can of artichoke hearts drained and cut in half
- 3 Tbl+ olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tbl mixed dried spices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon juice
- Heat olive oil in saute pan over medium heat and add artichoke hearts cut side down. Let them brown, checking often, and then flip.
- Remove the artichokes and add the garlic and the squash and turn constantly for one minute. Add a dash more of olive oil if needed. Add your first layer of salt to the dish.
- Began to add handfuls of the kale, turning into the squash. As it wilts, add more handfuls. Repeat until all the kale is in the pan.
- Add spices and more salt and pepper. Toss together.
- Serve with the artichoke hearts and a drizzle of lemon juice on the top.