Need a gluten-free, vegan alternative to pasta night? Try beet noodles! You can find these in some stores pre-cut and packaged or use a vegetable spiralizer (noodle cutter) to make your own. You can find vegan parmesan ‘cheese’ at the market or follow the link below to make your own with just four simple ingredients.
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 1 package of beet noodles
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tsp fresh sage
- 1 pound meatless grounds
- 1 bunch kale with stems removed and leaves chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large sauté pan, heat up oil and slightly roast garlic.
- Add the beet noodles, ½ the vegetable broth, sage, and salt. Cook for 4 minutes.
- In a separate pan over medium heat at remaining broth, meatless grounds, and kale. Cook until heated through. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Plate noodles with sauce over top.
- Sprinkle Vegan Parmesan Cheese.
One Comment Add yours
This looks awesome 😀 xx