Looking for a quick recipe to use that pound of cranberries you picked up on impulse with your Thanksgiving groceries? Try this!
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbl honey
- 5 fresh basil leaves torn or chopped
- Throw all ingredients in a pot on high heat, cover.
- Turn to low heat once boiling and let simmer for about 30 mins (or until all the cranberries “pop”.)
- Turn heat off and then slightly smash the cranberries with the back of a spoon.
- Serve warm or room temp.