Super fast, easy dish to get even more kale into your diet!
By leaving the garlic cloves whole and adding the lemon slices at the end to warm through, this dish is extremely aromatic without having strong garlic or citrus flavors. A dance of aromas that prepare your pallet for the full flavor!
- 2 servings of Canton Noodles
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 large bunch kale, coarsely chopped
- 5 whole garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 fresh lemon cut into thick slices
- salt to taste
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions to prepare for frying. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, put half the oil and all of the kale. Stir as needed till the kale starts to get crisp.
- Add in the whole garlic cloves and the tomatoes, stir slowly but constantly to keep garlic from burning.
- When tomatoes start to pop, add the remainder of the oil, the lemon slices, drained noodles, and the soy sauce.
- Toss till well combined and season to taste with salt.
- Serve warm.